Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The start of a beautiful thing

This is the start of something new - My blog.  I decided to start a blog for a few reasons.
So I hope that you enjoy our blog. I hope that it gives some insight into my life.  I will warn you that my gut feeling is that my life is pretty boring - alex and are workaholics and relaxaholics.  How does that work? you ask yourself?  Well, we work really really hard - and then we we stop we relax really really hard.  We swing to either end of the spectrum.

I promise to try to keep it interesting. (by the way, I know that this turned out all funky - and I know how to avoid it in the FUTURE, but I can't fix it now that it's done....sorry.)

Shaleen.

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I'd never seen the Candidly Elegant blog...what a wonderful idea!! And holy cow, tell Alex his photos are AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at shaleenslife.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to this website?

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at shaleenslife.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest post I read this week..


holdfast insurance

Anonymous said...

Its my chief all together to fill someone in on on this forum,neutral wannat recompense for some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this panel,please erase this thread.Nice to find you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]