Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Update

This is my most shamefully long absence from blogging. Who knew that taking a week off of work would wreak so much havoc. It may not have really been the week off, but for whatever reason, since Thanksgiving Alex and I have been SO busy. My work is super busy - and Alex just finished our winter wedding season and now he has to do post-production on all of those weddings.

However, we actually took pictures while we were away - so I definitely want to post them. We took a couple of days to drive up to Asheville for Thanksgiving w/ my mom's family. We left on Friday headed to Greenville where we saw one of my oldest friends, Emily. We met her at the Greenville zoo and had a nice day out. Then we went to my cousin's house and had lunch with my sisters in law (who took a break from shopping) and my cousin and their daughter, Ashley.

So it was kind of a speedy trip, but we felt like we still got to have lots of quality time with friends and family.


Aaron and Bret with our cousin Paul - they were headed out to go 4-wheeling. We are obviously a squinty-eyed family...


Me, Aaron and Bret


my brother Aaron and Alex


Me with my mom


Me with my oldest friend, Emily and her husband Jody.


Emily's son, Silas


Baby Millie


Emily's son, Silas - looking at snakes.


A Madagascar - we think he might be pentecostal...


Emily's daughter, Hattie w/ Jody.


Hattie again


Emily, Jody and Millie


Me, Alex and Caleb

No comments: