Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday

I'm so glad it's Friday! Not only is it Friday but we are about to start a vacation! yay! We only have one more November wedding left on Saturday. Sunday we'll see Alex's family and Monday I'll run errands and pack and then we head off to NC for Thanksgiving.

My mom's side of the family gets together each year for Thanksgiving at the Red Rocker Inn. I guess at some point a few years ago, they decided that no one really wanted to cook for that many people and have to house all of the out of town guests. My parents have gone several times, but I and my brothers have never gone. This year we are all headed up along with our spouses! It should be really cool.

Here is a photo of me beginning to look pregnant. Remember that part of the belly that you see was there before Caleb was. Also, this is taken while we were working a wedding - so I'm looking a little rough. :)

2 comments:

Lourdes and Jamie said...

OMG!!! You look so beautiful. You so have a pregnant belly!

Anonymous said...

You look great


SuzanneinAustralia HP