Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preparing...

So, next week I go back to work. I'm blessed that this is timed perfectly b/c my mom (a teacher) begins summer break tomorrow. My mom will have Caleb M, T, F and Alex's mom on W, Th when she is in town.

I'm nervous about pumping at work. I'm very afraid that somehow my milk supply will suffer. I'm just paranoid about it decreasing. Thankfully, there are three other women pumping at work who are all good friends and have sworn to be there to support me. Although we'll be fighting for the 'pumping' bathroom, it's a private bathroom where my company put in a big comfy easy chair for pumping. I kind of like pumping in my car - I love being alone in my car, it's often where I have my quiet time and good worship - so I think it might also be a good place for pumping.

'Nuff said about that - don't really like talking about it. Please pray for me next week that I don't breakdown at work and please pray for my milk supply.

2 comments:

Lourdes and Jamie said...

Prayin' for you. Remember that stress doesn't allow the milk to let down and, even though it doesn't really affect your supply, it can affect your pumping. You know, it's really nice that Caleb will spend so much time with Grandma love, what a lucky kid. Hang in there!

Emily Jennings said...

We will be praying for you too! And YES, Lourdes is so right, stress really affects the let down, so RELAX. We can trust the Lord in these decisions He is leading us in. LOVE the picture!