Sunday, July 13, 2008

best post EVER




That's right. WE'RE PREGNANT! Praise God!

Please excuse the fact that I'm all puffy-faced - it was early in the morning and we had both been crying. We took the home test on July 4 and had it confirmed on Monday by our fertility doctor who did my blood work every 48 hours last week. My numbers look really really good, more than doubling every time. The nurse said they look perfect for a natural conception (which this was).

I know that it is really early to be telling people. But we have every bit of faith that God has brought us through the hardest time already just getting here. This is our faith-baby! Also, we told a few people at church and then it got out pretty fast, so today at church we told pretty much everyone else.

The baby will be due between March 14 and 17. The OB we saw says the 17th and the midwife that we interviewed says March 14. Whatever, babies are hardly ever born on their actual due date.

We are SO excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!! We're so excited!!! We love you and will be praying for an uneventful, smooth pregnancy. Let me know if you need anything. I love you My Shay-leen!!

Jen-Your-Love (and Carl)

Emily Jennings said...

WOW! What wonderful news! I am SUPER happy for you and really believe too that this is of God. I know you guys are going to be amazing parents. I'm really really excited for you!!!

Mylinda said...

Oh, how wonderful!! I'm sooo happy for you! This will be a fantastic ride for you both, especially now, appreciating every step along the way! I will be praying for a normal and peaceful and healthy pregnancy. :-) Congratulations to you both!!

Lourdes and Jamie said...

We're SOOOOOOO excited!!! We'll keep praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! And you are already glowing, btw :) Also, I think that picture would be *such* a great ad for EPT... your face captures all the right emotions...beautiful!

Love you!
Ann Marie