Thursday, July 24, 2008

Old news - but still news

I have no excuse for not posting lately. Well, I do, kind of. As you know I was in Dallas, and when I arrived home on Monday night I started getting a cold that hit me Tuesday. I was laid out on Tuesday b/c my flight got in after midnight, I had a cold and I was nauseous. So I guess I did have an excuse after all. I think I could have handled two out of the three of those, but not all three. I got to work late and left early.

But Dallas was great. I had such a nice time w/ Lourdes, Jamie and Sienna. Dallas is an awesome city! It is very multicultural and has lots of cool stuff to do. They live in a really cool part of town. There are TONS of fresh and organic markets everywhere. We ate a lot - they took me to have: Indian buffet (one of my faves), Tex-Mex, TX BBQ at a place with amazing southern-style rolls, Italian, super-fresh salad (after I demanded healthy food!)...what else oh yeah, I made Baked Ziti one night...yeah, lots of food.

Here are a couple of pictures that I stole from Sienna's blog on my trip:



No comments: