Tuesday, July 1, 2008

updates

Hey people -

So here are a couple of quick updates -

First, please pray for Alex's niece Isabella. She's been in Miami Children's Hospital since Sunday morning. She has a kidney infection, she's been running fevers off and on since Sunday yesterday it went up to 103.5 and today while I was there it spiked out of nowhere to 104.1! Poor thing. She's 7 years old.

Second, the vacuum tips have been good. This is what I've heard: several people really like the Rainbows - but I learned that it is also a steam cleaner and I don't know if I want that. Two people I know who have Dyson's LOVE them. One woman at work said her daughter has one and that it (quote) will probably be the last vacuum she'll ever buy and that if she has to replace her electrolux at anytime she will definitely buy a Dyson now that she's used it. Dang, expensive vacuum cleaner. I just don't know if I can swing that price tag. My search will continue.

No comments: