Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good ole' November

November is the craziest month - that is my excuse for being behind on blogging. It is wedding season and my work is crazy-busy as well. I think my work is so busy b/c during the holiday season it is impossible to schedule meetings or get a lot of group work done - so everyone tries to get their meetings in before Thanksgiving. So things are just crazy.

This past weekend we shot a wedding in Captiva Island over on Florida's west coast. We went up a day early just to spend some time there. It was SO nice. It really was relaxing and almost felt like a vacation even though we really only had one 'free' day.

Today is veteran's day and I didn't have to work. My wonderful friend, Jenny, came over this morning and went with me to Babies R Us to register. She has a 2-year old and an 8-month old. Seriously, I don't know how anyone does their first baby registry w/out a friend with a baby. I was SO clueless - especially in the whole infant care section of bathing, bottling, cleaning, etc. We were there for about 3 hours - it was pretty hardcore and I was very tired afterward.

No comments: