Friday, January 9, 2009

My wonderful baby shower

Here are the long overdue pictures from my shower which was just before Christmas - bad timing I know. Lourdes, Ann Marie and my sister-in-law, Baby hosted the shower for me at Baby's house.

me w/ Ann Marie and Lourdes...


My awesome cake...It's like an Ace of Cakes cake!




My mom made those runners - I love them!


Isn't this gorgeous!?


The obligatory baby shower games...they had to dress the baby with one hand while holding a cell phone in the other.




Alex's niece, Isabella, playing with Sienna. Isabella and Nicholas are VERY excited about getting a baby cousin!


Me and my mom


Me and Alex's family and family friends

1 comment:

Emily Jennings said...

What a beautiful shower! It looks like something that should be in a magazine!