Friday, January 30, 2009

Don't these people work?

For whatever reason (let's blame it on pregnancy) - I woke up today feeling out of sorts. I guess you might say, hyper-hormonal. I was just kind of poopy, annoyed, emotional, etc. Went to a breakfast awards ceremony in the morning. Went into the office and then headed out to work at home the rest of the day. I was just feeling too emotional to be in the office.

Alex was working at home as well. We went to get some lunch at Scully's. However, the whole place was packed, there was a wait! And there was a band! We left. Then we went to the Sports Grill. It was also full, but no wait.

It's not a holiday or anything - why aren't these people working?

I think that my belly is going through some serious growth. It is way more achy the last few days, and I am definitely having a harder time bending down. Maybe I can convince Alex to take some pictures of me. In a few weeks, we will do some maternity shots with a photographer-friend of ours who offered once she heard we were pregnant.

The dogs are feeling pretty antsy. I definitely need to spend some time with them this weekend so that they get some energy out. Miles has taken to howling AT us b/c he's bored.

No comments: