Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Anticipation

We are 3.5 weeks away from our Alaska vacation! I am ridiculously excited. Several months ago, my mom and I were talking about vacations and she pointed out that Alex and I hadn't been on a vacation alone since our honeymoon almost 3 years ago. We have taken a few trips but always with friends or family. At that point, I was on a mission: identify and book a 2-person vacation.

After much research, we decided on Alaska. We love to take trips to places that are unlike Miami. That means: no tropics, no palm trees, no beaches, etc. In fact, we went to Wyoming for our honeymoon and it was awesome!

So we are going on an Alaskan cruise on the Norwegian Pearl - one of the cruiselines newest ships. We like the new ships because they are cleaner.

We leave from Seattle and then cruise to: Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria (Canada).

I will blog more about our plans for the trip as we get closer.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Yay - I am so excited for you guys (and I can't wait to see the pictures!) I have heard wonderful things about Victoria.