Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wicked update and other stuff

So it's been a few days since my last post - I really have no excuse except that I've had other stuff to do.

On Saturday I saw Wicked the musical with a bunch of co-workers. It was really an awesome production. I just can't imagine having that kind of broadway musical voice come out of my body - that is really an amazing gift. It was all around a nice day because I met two co-workers to have lunch on the Ft. Lauderdale Riverwalk before the show and we just had a great time.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful.

Monday I got utterly fed up with myself for the weight that I've gained since I got married. Now my best friend, Ann Marie and I are going to be working out together and doing journaling what we eat. That will definitely help keep me on task. She found this website for logging food/exercise called The Daily Plate. It's free and AWESOME. It's like Facebook for dieting. So on Mondays and Wednesdays she and I get together to run after work. And on Tuesdays, a few of my friends at work and I have begun to jog together. So that's good.

I already feel better just from the first 4 days of doing this; if for no other reason than it helps to relieve tension (of which I have plenty). Ann Marie told me to blog about this so that we have some public accountability!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http:/wwww.iseeblood.blogspot.com
check it out, its awesome...