Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coming soon....ALASKA

I am beside myself with excitement about our upcoming vacation. As usual, the week prior to a vacation is super stressful with trying to get ahead with work and also trying to run all of the obligatory errands that are related to the trip. I usually spend upwards of 60% of my work-week in meetings - but this week is packed with extra meetings. Additionally, the week I return is when our Board packet would have to go out - which means that I have to prep my materials way ahead of time in the little time that I have available outside of meetings. Oh well - just three more days.

So one of the other extremely cool things is that while we are in Seattle, Alex and I have hired a photographer to do a session with us. It will be a lot like an engagement session except that we aren't engaged. This is partially for us - because we hated our wedding pictures (go figure) - and also b/c we need some good professional work for use on Candidly Elegant's blog.

So we've hired April Greer - she's a really funky chick who shoots weddings in Seattle (and around the world). Her work is awesome and we are SO excited about working with her. You KNOW that I'll blog about our session when we get the pictures.

No comments: