Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photos - but not what you are expecting

Okay, I know that everyone is anxious to see Alaska pictures - I've seen them, they're great. Alex is so talented. Unfortunately, he's catching up on other work so our vacation pics have taken a backseat. He promised me they would be done by tomorrow, though. So that's good.

However, I want you all to check out the Trash the Dress session that we did the weekend before we went to Alaska. I am in LOVE with the session. I'll put a couple of teasers here - but you should check out the rest on our Blog. Also, I guess the margins of this blog are different than our photography blog - so the right edge of the horizontal shots are cut off - on Alex's blog they are alright.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Congratullations to you both as specting parents. I just found out about it on your blog. Say hi to all.
Also congratulations on your photography. Your approach to wedding photography is awesome, and the quality is exceptional.
Best wishes from Mary and I.

Manolo