Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend Plans

I am feeling MUCH better, thank you. Not 100% but definitely better, unfortunately, Alex is sick now. That is definitely unfortunate since we are shooting two weddings this weekend. One tonight and one tomorrow afternoon. We are fairly excited about the weddings, though, because the last couple of months have been our longest break from shooting weddings. Which means that we will have renewed energy & creativity for the weddings. If you don't know what I'm talking about - then check out Alex's business Candidly Elegant Photography.

Other news. Yesterday my patience was tested pretty severely as Alex's doctor canceled our appointment at the last minute. He is going out of town for a MONTH. So I rescheduled for two weeks from now w/ his physician's assistant. Then, because I was so annoyed, I figured that our original fertility doctor could explain the test results to us. I called him - and he's out of town until June 12! So at the end of it all, I made appointments with each of them and called the urologist back to request that a copy of the results be sent to us - at least I can compare these tests to the November tests to see changes. (I have a copy of the original tests). Don't know what I'm talking about? Check below in the post titled Mature Content.

No comments: