Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love...

Now it's MY turn to copy Emily's post where she is copying her sister's post. It's a cool idea. Here are just 6 little insignificant things that I love:

1. I love the sound of footsteps on gravel paths. I don't get to hear that very often in Miami. I can't explain it, I just love it. Yesterday, I heard that sound in the Design District, and it was TOTALLY out of place, and I had to locate the path and the sound.

2. I love buying funny greeting cards. However, I often forget that I bought them. I found about 10 while I was cleaning out a room the other day, that I must have bought like 5 years ago. They are still funny. I hope I remember to send them out to people. Maybe I'll send one to Emily, now that I know she loves mail.

3. I love food that has to be eaten with your hands. For example, I am a huge fan of bacon and eggs, but I'll choose a bacon and egg sandwich over the regular version anytime. I don't know why.

4. I love airports, I think they are fascinating - I always wonder where people are going.

5. I love getting my hair cut. It is an instant self-esteem booster. I also have short hair, so one haircut makes a big difference on short hair. I used to be pretty obsessive about hairstyling, but now I only go every 4 months or more. Which is a BAD habit for a short hairstyle, but oh well.

6. I love really big thunderstorms. The bigger, louder - the better. I secretly get kind of excited when they say that a tropical storm is near us - which I totally shouldn't be excited by. But I just hope it's not a bad one, but big enough to not go to work and stay home and enjoy a big storm.

Ok - so tell me the things that you love!

No comments: