Thursday, March 27, 2008

hanging with the boys

I love the fact that my job is flexible and lets us work from home when we need to. Today I had to read proposals for new contracts; and our 'open' office format (like a newsroom) just isn't conducive to reading.

So I got out my laptop, proposals, highlighter, pen, cell phones and water and sat out on my patio. My patio is where real work gets done. I have accomplished some major work for my job on my patio. This was the case today. It was such a nice day.

I also got to spend all day with Pete and Miles. We didn't really DO anything per se but they weren't alone and that makes me happy.

Here is Pete....being all quiet and thoughtful (shot taken while I sat behind my laptop):


This is when they are really having fun - Pete is the one in charge...but Miles isn't even trying. Pete sure is - he's got crazy-eyes.



3 comments:

Lourdes and Jamie said...

I'm glad you were able to enjoy them today. Miles is huge! They're both so adorable... I'm going to freak out if we don't get a dog soon!

Shaleen said...

I can't believe you say that you will freak out if you don't get a dog! you are about to get a baby! Too funny.

Lourdes and Jamie said...

i really, really want one! i know it's ridiculous... if only we had a yard!