Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lourdes' Baby Shower


A couple of weeks ago I co-hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends - Lourdes.  I co-hosted along with her sister, Ana and her mother.  Here are some photos from the day.   Lourdes is the first of my really close friends to have a baby.  I have lots of friends with children but this is different somehow.  In the past year or so, I have this sense that our lives have recently turned a new chapter.  My friends and I are far more settled, mature and content with our lives.  As a result, I think that our friendships have also progressed to a new level as we now have new experiences to share.
I was so pleased to have a part in helping to welcome this new baby into the world. I CANNOT wait to meet her!

Everyone LOVED the cake.  Not only was it pretty but it was delicious too!




No comments: