Thursday, June 5, 2008

Amber Alert

Alright, the weirdest thing has happened. I have lost a pair of shoes. I think that it is actually fairly difficult to 'lose' shoes. I have a really cute pair of silver flats (those new trendy ballet-like flats). They match almost everything. They took about a month to really break in and they had recently just gotten the perfect fit. And I can't find them anywhere. I know that I didn't take them to Orlando b/c I only took heels for the conference, flops and then a different pair of flats. That was over a week ago now.

So today I started looking EVERYWHERE. I have looked under all of the furniture, in the closets of the spare bedrooms, in drawers, in kitchen cabinets, in the garage, in the cars, on the patio. They are nowhere to be found.

How do you lose shoes like that? I mean I pretty much always come home with shoes on - so it's pretty hard to leave them somewhere. I called my mom, I haven't left them here. I haven't called Ann Marie yet and I sometimes change at her house to workout - but she would have told me. Ann Marie - when you read this tell me if you've seen shoes.

Weird.

1 comment:

Tiffer said...

the boogy man ate them ;)