Saturday, June 7, 2008

April & Joel's wedding

This is an excerpt from my blog post on the Candidly Elegant blog. Please, please go check it out...

Last weekend Alex and I had the great honor to shoot a wedding at our own church, Christ Fellowship. We've had the pleasure of knowing this family for some time now and they are so cool. Alex and I were crying half the day while shooting. This was one of the most heartwarming and meaningful weddings that I have had the pleasure of witnessing. I think that this is because the wedding itself was such a very small part of the day - it was really about the marriage. April and Joel are truly amazing people. They treasure each other and recognize that each of them is a gift from God. I am so thankful that I got to participate in their marriage.

When Alex and I have kids, I want to sit down with Sammy and Linda, April's parents, so that they can teach us everything they know about parenting - because we want children like theirs.

Read the rest and see the pictures at the Candidly Elegant Blog.

No comments: