Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello - so I'm sorry that I haven't blogged this week. This week has been busy, not bad or good, just busy. Work has been good but stressful. We're in the middle of tough negotiations with some of our larger contracts - these are the times when I get to really practice management and business tactics. It's good, but I'm trying to soak up new skills from my peers and also apply what I know. BTW, I totally recognize that this little bit wasn't very interesting. Alex swears that it takes months of ongoing conversation before anyone begins to kind of figure out what I do for a living.

So, this week: Alex just got a new extra-wide lens to go with his new Nikon D3. He actually just took a picture of me writing this blog. I'll post his play-time shots later.

I don't really know if any of you also read our photography blog. If you recall, we hired April Greer in Seattle to take photos of us. I blogged about those shots today on that site. Mostly b/c we are trying to get some help deciding which pictures of us we should put up on the blog.

So we NEED YOUR HELP. Below you will find four of our favorite photos that feature the two of us. We would replace the pictures of us that are currently on the blog with one of these. You, our readers, need to VOTE AND TELL US WHICH ONES TO USE IN THE BLOG.

NUMBER 1


NUMBER 2


NUMBER 3


NUMBER 4


These are some of our other favorites: Look how handsome my hubby is! She captured his playfulness but also the fact that he is really a deep thinking intellectual (which he is!)













5 comments:

Mylinda said...

Hi Shaleen!
Well, I like numbers 1 and 4, for the vote. But, I really like the ones at the bottom. Those are really cool. The ones with you (or him) in the background, blurry, with the other one in the foreground, focused, look like they belong in magazines. She did great! And, it looks like you guys had a ball making them, too! Have fun!
PS-You can check out my blog, if you want to see what life is like with 4 kids!! www.thebuggycrew.blogspot.com
Mylinda :-)

Anonymous said...

I really am liking number 4 for the vote.

Lourdes and Jamie said...

I also vote for #4. The two last ones are really fab too.

Emily Jennings said...

I like #4 the best too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaleenie. I like #1 and #4 as well, but would have to say that #4 is my favorite. I don't even know if I am too late with my vote or not.....All the pics at the bottom were great too...Really liked the one of Alex on the couch with you blurry in the background. Love you lots!! Christine