Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update :)

Ok - so here's what has happened since last night's post.

I have an appointment with another physician at the fertility clinic to review the semen analysis. But I have also been emailing my regular fertility doctor's nurse (I love that they make themselves available to patients - they are very good at that). She felt for my frustration and encouraged me to see one of their other doctors. I have an appointment for June 13 - the same time that we would have met with the urologist's PA. Next Friday.

Here is the email from her which has made my day!

Good morning Shaleen,

I am sorry you are so frustrated but I have good news. Yes you can see another doctor in the mean time and they will discuss the results with you. Also there has been improvement in your husband’s last Semen Analysis, it is not completely normal yet but there has been significant improvement.

---

Isn't that GREAT!?

1 comment:

Lourdes and Jamie said...

That is so wonderful! Next Friday?! That's awesome and SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT--wow! I'm really excited for you two. It's a great idea to see another doctor, as it's not treatment but objective information you need. We'll continue praying for you!